Y'all Like it Hot?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cody_Mack

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 8, 2021
Fulshear, TX
Y'all like it hot? Me, too! But it's gotta have some flavor to counteract the mild discomfort; or pain, in this case! If you have ten minutes watch these blokes and she-blokes get it on for fifty pounds prize money....boy, that glass of milk sure looks good! LOL

It's crazy how some people seem to get off on intense heat. I've only met a small handful of folks like that. In my family, I'm probably the most tolerant of spice, which really speaks to just how big a group of wussies my bunch is; the serrano pepper represents my limit. It's enjoyable, but really pushing it. I've got to be in the mood.

Ouch, that was hard to watch. I'm afraid it would've been a trip for me to the ER for a gastric lavage. I've got to go look up 50 pounds to see what that's worth (not nearly enough to make me do it, I'm sure).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky