WTB: Pitboss/pellet grill Controller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cleric40

Original poster
Sep 14, 2018
Hi All,

I have a Pitboss 820 pellet grill with a broken controller. Looking to buy either an original Pitboss controller or aftermarket.

I know many people replace their controller with PID so if you have the original and willing to sell, I'll happily take it off your hands.

Thanks!!

Hi All,

I have a Pitboss 820 pellet grill with a broken controller. Looking to buy either an original Pitboss controller or aftermarket.

I know many people replace their controller with PID so if you have the original and willing to sell, I'll happily take it off your hands.

Thanks!!

I have one that I replaced with a PID. $100 shipped to your door in the lower 48

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky