Wow... It's amazing

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke_chef

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 22, 2008
Marble Falls, AR
Wow.. It's amazing that no matter how many threads you look at of other peoples builds... when you sit down to start drawing up plans of your own... how many details there are that you just don't know the answer to. I thought the hardest part was going to be paying for it. I think now... if I can just figure out how to build it... paying for it will be the "easy" part. Major kudos to all of you who have built your own smoker. I will join the ranks... eventually. *sigh*

I love to watch the builds progress.... the talent that is on this forum is something to behold....  we are fortunate, everyone here shares their builds with pictures for all to see..... Thank you to all the talented builders..... Now I have to thank all the sausage makers.... and pastrami makers..... and brisket cookers.... and bread makers..... If I missed someone, I am so old, I CRS....      Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky