wondering how this will work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

outlaw85

Original poster
Dec 3, 2013
My uncle got this given to him and I'm building some racks in it. Does this look like it would work? Guy worked at a old folks home and built it out of a old bed frame, a food cart an a old brinkman.

Cant wait?  The therm on the lid of that ECB might go ballistic? 
biggrin.gif

Good luck and good smoking.

Will the firebox be enough for that big chamber? Should I do anything to the CC?

Dave would be one of your experts here?

Being kind of a redneck type?  I would fire that sucker up with some therms and go from there?

Send us a pic of what that lid therm looks like spinning around on its axis?

Good luck and good smoking.

Yeah, the metal on those ECB's is pretty thin. Not sure how it would hold up to some real heat.

Build you a charcoal basket out of expanded metal sheet. It would help beeing able to see the opening of the fire box to the cook chamber. I'm thinking that the ECB is a bit large but it sould work.

Ill get some more pics of it when I go over to where I'm keeping it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky