Wok for open fire

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

djdienummeat

Original poster
Nov 11, 2019
Boston
Hey! I've never ordered dishes from online shops and I need your feedback if you have such experience.
I want to buy a wok for the open fire. Currently, I'm choosing out of this list, but open to your suggestions too!
Also, I'll be glad if you advise me on a good online shop for buying dishes. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: JC in GB and 2Mac
If I was going to buy 1 I want to see it, walmart has a light weight cast iron that I have considered, I am not sure how much use I would get out of it but really like it lol.

I'd go carbon steel. They heat and cool faster than cast iron. Also weigh less. Of course they need to be seasoned like cast iron. They are what are used in the majority of Asian 'raunts and are traditionally used over open flame.

This selection of 14 guage Carbon Steel Woks are the heaviest I can find on the net. The prices are great too...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky