wireless themo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Based on the reviews and price, seems like a great deal. I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the 100 ft range though. Let us know how you like it.

The link below is Pop's review on the Silipower BT. It's another identical app and probe therm. Post #11 has his range findings which I also get on my Soraken. I've walked to the other side of my house opposite the smoker and then across the street and then down the street and never have lost connection yet. You should have no problem with the Tenergy. Lots of folks like it. I have no idea why the BT range is so far on these six probe therms and so short with the Gen 2.5 BT Mes and Weber Igrill.
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/just-ordered-a-new-thermometer-6-channel.267760/

I bought one of these off amazon for 55$. It is a great unit. The bluetooth range is amazing and the battery life is incredible. ANd the ability to see a "history" of the probe throughout the cook is nice

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky