Winter warming beverage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
peppermint Schnaaps.
Black eye in a bottle . I used to drink the 100 proof way back when . I was thinking about getting some today . Decided to leave well enough alone , but nothing wrong with hot chocolate and peppermint schnaaps .

Reactions: bbqbrett
No ice, no soda pop, take your pick, it all goes well with meat. RAY

I liked to never get that cap off the bottle. Not sure if was cork or screw on. Come to find out was both. Took the channel locks to get off!

20211221_165025.jpg

What? Ya all never been young and end up with a bottle of wine that has a cork...with no corkscrew. You can push the cork down inside the bottle... after 1st couple drinks you're good to go.

Ryan

Bourbon, with a propane patio heater chaser. And some smoked cheese trail mix snacks.

We are supposed to get snow Sunday and 13 degrees on Tuesday. My smoker will be on a break.

Reactions: JLeonard
Been a while since drank scotch. Really starting to enjoy this.
BGSDT, The MaCallan 12 sherry /Oak cask is even better IMHO. Sounds like you like the Highland/Speyside Scotches known for a sweet or fruit taste over an Islay Scotch known for peak and smoky notes. I love smoke on my food but abhor smoke in Scotch.

We have had some harsh weather for the Seattle area, temps in the teens and we still have snow where I live. I have been sipping on some Redbreast 12yr. Not much of a fan of scotch.

BGSDT, The MaCallan 12 sherry /Oak cask is even better IMHO. Sounds like you like the Highland/Speyside Scotches known for a sweet or fruit taste over an Islay Scotch known for peak and smoky notes. I love smoke on my food but abhor smoke in Scotch.
I mostly drink corn whiskey from out local distillery IronRoot Repulic. They are most all high proof but so good. Just have to jump through hoops to get a bottle which I will do. They have won to so many awards now to many people want it and they now have a randomizer which you have to win to buy a bottle.

I mostly drink corn whiskey from out local distillery IronRoot Repulic. They are most all high proof but so good. Just have to jump through hoops to get a bottle which I will do. They have won to so many awards now to many people want it and they now have a randomizer which you have to win to buy a bottle.
Is the randomizer for in store purchases? How many times can you try?

Is the randomizer for in store purchases? How many times can you try?
Just one entree or get disqualified. With so many people wanting it they dont have enough to send to stores anymore. Have to pick up at distillery. They have been expanding but takes so long to age. There is usually people that win but don't buy and that how I been getting mind mostly.

Reactions: Nefarious
Just one entree or get disqualified. With so many people wanting it they dont have enough to send to stores anymore. Have to pick up at distillery. They have been expanding but takes so long to age. There is usually people that win but don't buy and that how I been getting mind mostly.
Sounds like prime for a black market to start up. They could obviously get more for their product if it is that good. It's awesome you are able to get some.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky