Wings two ways and poppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
I had a hankin for wings. Costco has a nice 10LB bag for $20. Making 3 LBs. half with franks and half with bloody mary rub. and then poppers just seems like a good go with...and beer of course. Here is the just getting started pic. more to follow.
IMG_4904.JPG

Looks really good from my screen. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: sandyut
thanks guys! I have 7 more pounds in the freezer to mess with before I need to reload. should plenty of more experimenting with rubs. I prefer the rubbed and smoked, but the wife likes dipped in Franks. I may look at other dipping/coating sauces too. Wings are fun, fast, easy and fairly forgiving. even on a total fail the cost/time loss is low - not really anticipating a fail tho. :)

Local IPA. Wasatch brewing snowbird session.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky