Wine and cheese Italian sausage sandwich .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great. Going to have to try the spinach and garlic. Have done broccoli rabe and garlic and that is tasty as well.
I want to try the broccoli rabe next time , but we really like the spinach .
Thanks for the comment .

Dang Chop, that looks absolutely delicious. I do a wine and cheese (parmigiano reggiano) that is very tasty, but the Romano sounds like a nice change up. Will have to give it a go. Thanks for posting.
Thanks bud . The Romano is just what I happened to grab from the fridge . There's several different hard cheeses in there . The sausage was really good . Just simple flavor .

Those look fantastic, sausage sounds real nice, I'm not a big cooked Spinach and or strong garlic flavor person, wife is though.
But i would have it with fresh baby spinach and raw onions,

David

Not a thing wrong with spinach. Baby spinach is what we usually use, but it’s fantastic on sandwiches as well as in soups right at the end.

I grew up in a Spanish household (father) and we ate what were called quelites. (Kay-lee-te’s)
These are just greens, but here we used lambs quarter. This grows wild and we picked it young and tender. Tastes very much like spinach. We boil/steam it then put vinegar on it, or we cook it with beans and onions, we eat it fresh. Spinach is delicious.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky