Wild for foods?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cj7851

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 22, 2019
Wheeling, WV
So I recently came across wildforkfoods.com and was just wondering if anyone has ordered from them and what your opinion was. Prices on a some stuff seems decent just wondering about quality. Especially on the seafood. I love seafood but being landlocked have a hard time getting good quality stuff. Thanks

never hear dof them, but the prices are not too bad. If I heard of them a year ago I woulda totally tried it. but they look comparable to Costco/restaurant supply warehouses that are here locally. I like free shipping with no min tho. Bummer for me they are all in Florida... Maybe some of our crew down that way have been to the store. I would much rather see what i getting over blindly buying unseen meat. CPB has never let me down, but i did buy 10lb of salmon online that was horrible and had to return. it was suppose to be wild sockeye, it was faint orange, the packing plant shredded the filets. it was like ground salmon on skin - and it smelled real bad.

I've ordered from Wild Fork 2 times so far and been very happy with the quality. Got Tri Tip the first time, it was excellent. This last time Got thick cut NY Strip and Ribeyes + 2 8oz. Lobster tails. This order is due today. Delivery is 2 days and comes in frozen. I recommended to a work friend and they have been getting from them 2-3 times a month so it must be consistent and good. I think SmokinAl SmokinAl mentioned them a few months ago.

I've ordered from Wild Fork 2 times so far and been very happy with the quality. Got Tri Tip the first time, it was excellent. This last time Got thick cut NY Strip and Ribeyes + 2 8oz. Lobster tails. This order is due today. Delivery is 2 days and comes in frozen. I recommended to a work friend and they have been getting from them 2-3 times a month so it must be consistent and good. I think SmokinAl SmokinAl mentioned them a few months ago.

I appreciate the feedback. I have a post on a Facebook group as well and so far all the feedback I've gotten has been great. Which is exciting because I do have a fish market near me and actually have good quality stuff. The Wild Fork site just has a lot more options not to mention price on most of there stuff including meat is better than I can get around home.

I appreciate the feedback. I have a post on a Facebook group as well and so far all the feedback I've gotten has been great. Which is exciting because I do have a fish market near me and actually have good quality stuff. The Wild Fork site just has a lot more options not to mention price on most of there stuff including meat is better than I can get around home.
True, one of the things I like is they have a wide variety of things I never see elsewhere. I originally tried Tri Tip because I couldn't get it here in Ga. It was excellent. Then Wallyworld started having it regularly, so I got them there, similar price. Quality not as good as Wild Fork.

Prices do look very good and lots a variety. May need to place an order. Thanks

I like a bargain but I insist on viewing my meat purchases in person.
Handling a brisket or viewing a porterhouse or tenderloin in person is the only way to go, for me anyway.

I like a bargain but I insist on viewing my meat purchases in person.
Handling a brisket or viewing a porterhouse or tenderloin in person is the only way to go, for me anyway.
I'm the same way, but I tried this place on a whim, and haven't been disappointed. I think they have a guarantee if not happy. Not sure since I've been happy so far. I would only buy a Brisket or something of that nature in person, though.

I have ordered from them several times and have been happy the products. The only exceptions have been, I ordered the shrimp and scallop skewers and just wasn't excited with them. I also ordered a boneless turkey breast to smoke for deli meat, it was the same butterball I can get locally.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky