Wife's away

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Okay, my wife's getting ready to leave on a business trip.  Because of this thread, meat candy is on the menu while she's gone.  She wasn't interested in trying them and I'm salivating all over myself. 

I know it is after date season here in Cali, but hopefully I can find some medjool dates at one of my shopping haunts. If so, meat candy will be smoked soon!  Thanks ABC!  
Well I believe Figs are just in season so if you can't find Dates I wonder if Figs will work for u :)

Best of luck :)

That would be good as well, I have gotten people to try this at home that don't like dates,I just tell them to try it and then tell them the ingredients after. The wife being one of them.... lol She still doesn't care for dates but when meat candy is mentioned she is all over it. 

Good luck, I am pretty sure you guys will enjoy them. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky