Wife made a HUGE mistake today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

02ebz06

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 1, 2012
Rio Rancho, NM
She left me unsupervised in the meat department.
Meat 2023-07-26.jpg

Got a couple packages of Country Style pork ribs, beef back ribs, chicken legs, and bacon.

Last edited:
Nice meat haul. I try and go 1x a week to the few stored I shop at for meat to fill the freezer.

I do all the shopping and cooking. I let my wife cook me spaghetti 23yrs ago and never let her cook for me again.
My problem is the freezer is already packed and I keep buying. Haha

Reactions: DemonPit
You must not have a kid that left the freezer open overnight and I tossed over 1k in food then.......

My freezers getting back to stocked.
Ouch!
Just wife and I, but have freezer alarms and a circuit alarm.

Lucky you Bruce!! For the most part I'm kept on a pretty tight financial rein but the one place where I have no limits imposed upon me is buying meat. Being that I do all the cooking and she never has a clue what I'm up to, she just lets me do what's necessary to keep cooking decent and creative food. Let's not talk about buying a new vehicle or supporting my shooting hobby though :emoji_laughing:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky