Why is our Sous Vide section sort of hidden under the general discussion section.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have to say this forum is in the top 3 I have ever belonged to both in staff and members.

I have to say this forum is in the top 3 I have ever belonged to both in staff and members.

I used to spend a lot of time in chat rooms and forums but it seemed as though there were always trolls looking for trouble and constant flame wars. I just got sick of it all and decided to totally forsake the entire concept. I stayed away from everything for about 20 years, then I found this place. Lurked for quite a while until I saw the environment here was different than anything else I'd seen on the 'Net. Still I was cautious though after joining. Gradually I found peace here, got comfortable, and now just love this place. Y'all are awesome!!

Robert

Reactions: crazymoon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky