Who's smoking up here in our winter wonderland?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joefrommi

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 9, 2013
Western Michigan
Just finished digging the driveway out, figured I was out there so I smoked up some baby backs my bud gave me for Christmas[ATTACHMENT=1077]:grilling_smilie:[/ATTACHMENT]:grilling_smilie:

Little town called Fruitport, northwest of Grand Rapids......I added myself to the map when I first joined , I will do it again and thanks for the rib comment. Wife wants pulled pork for New Years day so that and some ABT's and some cold beers .

That's a beautiful part of the state Joe.  I have a brother in law in Grand Haven and a nephew in Muskegon so I get up that way a couple times a year.  I need to smoke something soon but still working on the aftermath of the storm.  Today would be a good day to smoke but it's also a good day to cut wood and chip limbs.

Stan

Got two more hours of work left then I am off until the 6th, so I will definitely be smoking something. Kroger has buy one get one free chuck roasts, and $1.49/lb pork butts so I may stop there on the way home....... :-P

Nice sounds like a good plan...I am out on muskegon lake freezeing my rearend off tring to catch some fish but going home in a bit to ready my boston butts for tomorrows pp and abt New Years feast.

Happy smoking, Joe

Yes it is nice here Stan, I hope the nice weather we had helped in your clean up and get ya some time to start up smoker!!!!
Joe

This is the season to cold smoke!  I'm probably going to buy a mini fridge to keep my smoked cheese in soon.  You really ought to try smoking butter.  This is the only reason I look forward to cold temps now, lol.

But I'll probably be doing some hot smoking too this weekend.  It's never a bad time to 'que!

That I next on my list...I am tring to develop a smoke generator right now and I love smoked cheese !!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky