who's everyone rooting for this weekend?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

who you rooting for?

• vikings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints

• Colts

• Jets

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Vikings have been this far before and they left there fan's crying in there towels. I just hope it's a good game either way , someone will win and someone will lose !

This is the closest the SAINTS have ever gotten to the big show.
They are VERY hungry for the prize!

I'm rooting for the Colts and the Vics. Since I don't have a dog in this fight it will just be fun to watch the games.

no matter what happens there gonna be some great matchups and stories no matter who gets in... manning and his legacy, favre the old man and his waffling, saints and how they picked up NO after the disaster and end up at SB, sanchez the rookie leads favres old team to SB... yeah i like the vikings but no matter i still a superbowl fan nomatter who goes!!! hope your teams do great and we have some great games today, thats what it all about and some great smokes today with some QVIEW later on mebe??? skol!!!

Raiders fan here, but Favre has always been one of my favorites. How can you not enjoy watching the way he plays the game? For that reason and that reason alone, I'm rooting for the Vikes now (don't tell my wife - she's a Packer fan from WI).
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky