Whooo hoooo ..the 30 mile yard sale!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
sounds like a long walk to me, but have fun
icon_mrgreen.gif

sounds like a long walk to me, but have fun
icon_mrgreen.gif
Hahahhahhhaa it will be fun!!

We drive and my co-pilots looks at stuff with binoculars.

Gonna be hot.....gotta stay cool!!

Craig

the am DJ on Outlaw Country on my sirrus radio. Elisabeth Cook has been vacationing in Florida this last week and been saying she's being harassed by a cigar smoking dude there on the sands. I do belive I have found the culprit. Lay off her Craig she's trying to get a vacation in before she hits the road again. By the way u need a golf cart for that glorified yard sale. 

the am DJ on Outlaw Country on my sirrus radio. Elisabeth Cook has been vacationing in Florida this last week and been saying she's being harassed by a cigar smoking dude there on the sands. I do belive I have found the culprit. Lay off her Craig she's trying to get a vacation in before she hits the road again. By the way u need a golf cart for that glorified yard sale. 
HHAHAHHAHAHAHA     You know I am not the harassing kinda guy.. I am especially laid back at the beach.

The golf cart is a great idea..need a limo stretch golf cart so Raptor and his crew can ride with us..

Have a great day!!

Craig

HHAHAHHAHAHAHA     You know I am not the harassing kinda guy.. I am especially laid back at the beach.

The golf cart is a great idea..need a limo stretch golf cart so Raptor and his crew can ride with us..

Have a great day!!

Craig

That would be awesome neighbor, AC would be great 
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky