Whole Boneless Ribeye w/ Q-view!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grothe

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 12, 2008
Connecticut
This came out awesome....my best smoke to date!

Ready for a good rub down

The rub...Thanks Bubba, this stuff is great!!

Ready for the smoker

Smoker running at 250*,2 hours in, the first mop w/ apple juice and JD

Smoked for 6 hours, pulled it out at 175* internal

Sliced like butter....could cut it with a plastic knife!!

Dinner!!!

Came out perfect....wouldn't chang a thing!!!
biggrin.gif

Great cut of meat Gene, and excellent looking Q too. Thanks for sharing the pics, now I'm going to try that cut.

That is one hunk of beef. Good job.

thats one bad piece a beef gene!!!! looks great, tell me did the beef dripping down on them spuds do anything for them??? just curious, if so i may put spuds in a pan below on mjy next rib roast... thks for sharing man!!! points from me!!!

I stabbed em w/ a fork so the drippings would soak in a little, but your idea sounds better...
biggrin.gif

Oh man, Oh man that looks good. I have never paid attention or just missed a rib roast with no bones. Man that looks awesome!!

I have never tried or heard of the plowboys. I take it its really good?

Wow! That looks great. Forget cutting it with anything, even a plastic fork, I would have gone caveman style and just chowed on a huge chunk of meat.
Great job!

Gene - your rib roast smoke looks fantastic, I wouldn't have guessed it was your first attempt!!! Great looking plate of food, I'd pay to sit at a table with that in front of me!
biggrin.gif

Gene,

That looks great. I have never smoked a prime rib, but I guarantee I'm going to. Simply amazing.
points.gif

BBQ Eng.

Thanks everyone!!
It was awesome...can't wait to smoke another..great cut o' meat!
Think I'll follow erain's advice and pull it out at a lower temp next time
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky