While Mrs Bear’s Away (Shrimp)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey I wouldn't have been AWOL but you didn't send out the notice Dang Man what goes on. I know all for you and none for for me.

Warren

Bear , hope it's OK if I piggy back ,,, . Flyin solo tonight ,, home made kielbasa , kraut and taters with a home made rye bagel . I need a nap ,,,

Looks Great Chopsaw!!:)
I could eat that right now!!

Bear

Hey I wouldn't have been AWOL but you didn't send out the notice Dang Man what goes on. I know all for you and none for for me.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Dang Pony Express Rider got raided again down at the PA-MD border.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yup Bear, here in NW Louisiana we have shrimp this week, 16-20 per pound, 2-pound bags for 11.98, 5.99 a lb. Plus we have brisket for 1.77 a pound. Both at Kroger grocery.

Wow!!
That's some great prices!!
The only thing we have cheap is Pork Loin---Always under $2.

Bear

Just did a pork loin weekend before last. Pulled at 143 lb. and juicy, juicy, juicy! Thanks for the step by steps. I use it along with other smokers ideas and recipes to make all the things I do seem to come out super!!!

That's Great!!
Good to hear!

Bear

I think most of us have at least one or more ingredient(s) that our favorite person in the world (spouse) does not like so we need to prepare it when they are not going to be present. :D

Fish or shrimp are some major ingredients in my play book, so I am glad you are able to enjoy them on occasion.

I think most of us have at least one or more ingredient(s) that our favorite person in the world (spouse) does not like so we need to prepare it when they are not going to be present. :D

Fish or shrimp are some major ingredients in my play book, so I am glad you are able to enjoy them on occasion.

Thank You PZ!!
Yeah, I get my Fish & Seafood when she's not home, or when we go out to eat.
She says the only fish she ever could eat was "Fish Sticks".
I told her that's probably because there's no fish in them!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky