Which pellet smoker is a good one?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You tend these smokers while you cook and you really overload your olfactory senses. I'm always saying "needed more smoke" at the dinner table. But you know, the next day after a shower and change of clothes, when you take leftovers into work and microwave them, that smoke flavor really comes wafting out in all its glory. Brings out a lot of complements. (Of course some prefer their raw veggies, which is fine.)
I just wish I had the problem of smelling like barbecue when I'm using my pellet smoker. I see The thin blue smoke finally after 7 months searching for a pellet that will create blue smoke. So the brand of pellet that I have till does not give my barbecue that wood smoked flavor...

Very nice looking grill call the FUSION FUEL GRILL but they certainly don't show any blue smoke in the air. But then some people want to see white smoke..

I just wish I had the problem of smelling like barbecue when I'm using my pellet smoker. I see The thin blue smoke finally after 7 months searching for a pellet that will create blue smoke. So the brand of pellet that I have till does not give my barbecue that wood smoked flavor...

Very nice looking grill call the FUSION FUEL GRILL but they certainly don't show any blue smoke in the air. But then some people want to see white smoke..
It's probably this: https://grills.lifetime.com/
I don't see anyone promoting it, but I'd think the trick would be to supply at least half the cooking power via a propane burner (possibly with a water pan intercepting most of that heat) and then rely on the pellets for just smoke flavoring.
And I like Lifetime's somewhat simplified approach to grease/fat management too.

It's probably this: https://grills.lifetime.com/
I don't see anyone promoting it, but I'd think the trick would be to supply at least half the cooking power via a propane burner (possibly with a water pan intercepting most of that heat) and then rely on the pellets for just smoke flavoring.
And I like Lifetime's somewhat simplified approach to grease/fat management too.
I found a brand of pellets that created blue smoke but I got no flavor on my meat. Grill was set for 130° f and I smoke those ribs for 5 hours but no smoking flavor on the ribs.

I wasn't continually peeking at the ribs to see what was going on cuz I knew the ribs weren't going anywhere so I look the smoker take control of them but low and behold there was no Smokey flavor on the meat to make it smell like it came from a smoker.. your thoughts wishes hopes and dreams would be appreciated...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky