Where to buy BBQ containers?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nrok2118

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Bucks County, PA
Im looking to make a couple different sauces and was wondering where to buy plastic bottles for storing and serving BBQ sauce.  I realize I should buy them online but id like to make a couple sauces tonight and wanted to know if anyones seen anything useful at say a walmart?  I was at my Giant grocery store yesterday and they didnt have anything.

Any ideas?

74ea13be_bottle.jpg

They do carry those types of squeeze bottles at WalMart.  In the kitchen gadget section.  You can also buy them at some tool stores, like Western Tool Supply as glue bottles.

Darrin

Another place to look would be Restaurant Supply shops. Like Darrin above, I've found them at Wally's World (Walmart).

Our grocery store has them in the picnic section or Target had them too

A lot of places have them cheap. I don't know what part of Bucks County you live in, but I was born & was raised in Bucks, went to Quakertown School, and now live in Lehigh County (Macungie). I get most things I need at a little restaurant supply store in Macungie.

Bearcarver

The best place that I've found is GFS.  Not sure if they have one in your area, but they're cheap and they last.  They have large ones and small ones.

wow so i went to walmart, they had little ones but thats lame.  Tried a dollar tree, nothing.  Went down to Target, nope!  Went to the Mall (I hate the Mall) walked twice around, nada.  Came home tried the local grocery store, yeah right. 

What a wasted evening, guess I'll order some online.  Thanks for the suggestions though

i got some at my walmart, but they didnt have but the smaller normal size wich is ok for sauces but i ended up finding a bigger one at the flea market that i use to hold a double batch of pulled pork finishing sauce.

wow so i went to walmart, they had little ones but thats lame.  Tried a dollar tree, nothing.  Went down to Target, nope!  Went to the Mall (I hate the Mall) walked twice around, nada.  Came home tried the local grocery store, yeah right. 

What a wasted evening, guess I'll order some online.  Thanks for the suggestions though
Wow, Hard to believe Bucks County would do that to you! What part of Bucks?

Hate to see you have to buy off internet----Shipping will be more than the bottles.

Bear

I got mine at walmart..  Had to cut the tips a little larger but wasn't a big deal.  They were like $0.80 or something..

I have some from walmart and they are very cheaply made, went to the local restaurant supply store they were about $0.15 more, but they were so much better in quality.  I think I gave about $1.10 for them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky