• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Where to buy BBQ containers?!

nrok2118

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 2, 2010
Im looking to make a couple different sauces and was wondering where to buy plastic bottles for storing and serving BBQ sauce.  I realize I should buy them online but id like to make a couple sauces tonight and wanted to know if anyones seen anything useful at say a walmart?  I was at my Giant grocery store yesterday and they didnt have anything.

Any ideas?

harryho

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 7, 2009
I have actually seen them at the local 99-cent stores or Dollar Trees.

crashdavis

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 18, 2010
They do carry those types of squeeze bottles at WalMart.  In the kitchen gadget section.  You can also buy them at some tool stores, like Western Tool Supply as glue bottles.

Darrin

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Another place to look would be Restaurant Supply shops. Like Darrin above, I've found them at Wally's World (Walmart).

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 21, 2009
I just use the empty ketchup bottles from making my sauce...
 I'm cheap!

I like the 64oz size.

SOB

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Our grocery store has them in the picnic section or Target had them too

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
A lot of places have them cheap. I don't know what part of Bucks County you live in, but I was born & was raised in Bucks, went to Quakertown School, and now live in Lehigh County (Macungie). I get most things I need at a little restaurant supply store in Macungie.

Bearcarver

matts

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 13, 2010
I was never able to find them at Wally World.  I end up just using water bottles with the squirt caps.

indyadmin1974

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 26, 2007
The best place that I've found is GFS.  Not sure if they have one in your area, but they're cheap and they last.  They have large ones and small ones.

nrok2118

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 2, 2010
wow so i went to walmart, they had little ones but thats lame.  Tried a dollar tree, nothing.  Went down to Target, nope!  Went to the Mall (I hate the Mall) walked twice around, nada.  Came home tried the local grocery store, yeah right. 

What a wasted evening, guess I'll order some online.  Thanks for the suggestions though

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Restaurant supply places have them cheap. I get them for a dollar usually. I also use them at work for wood glue.

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 4, 2009
i got some at my walmart, but they didnt have but the smaller normal size wich is ok for sauces but i ended up finding a bigger one at the flea market that i use to hold a double batch of pulled pork finishing sauce.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
wow so i went to walmart, they had little ones but thats lame.  Tried a dollar tree, nothing.  Went down to Target, nope!  Went to the Mall (I hate the Mall) walked twice around, nada.  Came home tried the local grocery store, yeah right. 

What a wasted evening, guess I'll order some online.  Thanks for the suggestions though
Wow, Hard to believe Bucks County would do that to you! What part of Bucks?

Hate to see you have to buy off internet----Shipping will be more than the bottles.

Bear

xsists

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 24, 2009
I got mine at walmart..  Had to cut the tips a little larger but wasn't a big deal.  They were like $0.80 or something..

rowdyrawhide

Smoking Fanatic
Group Lead
Joined Jul 24, 2010
I have some from walmart and they are very cheaply made, went to the local restaurant supply store they were about $0.15 more, but they were so much better in quality.  I think I gave about $1.10 for them.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.