Where should I post.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Timothy Rhind

Original poster
Mar 21, 2022
If I have posts where I want to show you the things/products/methods I have to use over here in Thailand, where should I post? Even things like showing you a Thai style grill, or the way they smoke fish, may be entertaining to people. But I wish to post in the proper group. Just create a new topic each time? What I find everyday, may actually be interesting to others I have realized.

I second Jim JLeonard JLeonard , also what ever you are post like wings under chicken , ribs under pork or beef depending on the animal. Veg dish under veggies etc. you get the pictures . And like others will also say , we love pictures,.... or it did not happen. Its all fun. Enjoy and post it up

David

Reactions: JLeonard
Listen my friend, you can post your content where ever you feel it belongs. We’re pretty easy to get along with here & if your post needs to be moved to a more appropriate area we will take care of that. So just start posting & have some fun!!
Al

If I have posts where I want to show you the things/products/methods I have to use over here in Thailand, where should I post? Even things like showing you a Thai style grill, or the way they smoke fish, may be entertaining to people. But I wish to post in the proper group. Just create a new topic each time? What I find everyday, may actually be interesting to others I have realized.
Bring on the posts, I would love to see a Thai grill or any cooks of Thai food!

Reactions: JLeonard
Seems somebody moves things to there liking even if you post it in wrong spot, we love pictures here lol

And welcome to the site, they host pictures here so no worry on paying someplace to host them

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky