When it's cold outside.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice to just get away and go for a drive.
Nice for you both to have a birthday weekend for your wife Steve, And Applebee's at your door
Win Win.

David
lol! Thanks David! Applebee's isný bad. But no caparison to home cooked.
Sounds like you're having a good time Steve! And happy birthday to Ann as well!
And thank you for enabling me to not feel bad about our latest liquor purchases... what can I say, they forecasted a winter storm warning for us. Not that it bothered me anyways! :emoji_blush:

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! Ann said thank you!
No enabling points?? Shucks!

Awesome time! Sometimes it’s fun to be snowed in at a different hotel. I’m sorry about being stuck with Applebees though🤣 The Knob Creek will help🤣 Happy Birthday to Ann!

Happy birthday to Ann!! Sounds like you had a great time!.
Ann said thank you! We had a great time. Nice and relaxing.
Awesome time! Sometimes it’s fun to be snowed in at a different hotel. I’m sorry about being stuck with Applebees though🤣 The Knob Creek will help🤣 Happy Birthday to Ann!
lol! The hooch did heal some of the pain....if I remember right!

lol! Thanks David! Applebee's isný bad. But no caparison to home cooked

Ha ha , we had an Applebee's here for a few years , gone now.
You are right food was ok. priced a little high here. But delivered to the door

I was mainly saying nice to have food right to the door, :emoji_sunglasses: so more time to enjoy a smooth cool drink :emoji_wink:
Glad Ann had a good birthday weekend 🎂🎂

David

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky