When it's cold outside.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Having a long weekend up in Celeron NY at the Chautauqua Hotel on Chautauqua Lake for Ann's birthday.
Weather isn't playing nice. Yesterday it poured. Today it is snowing with weather advisory for up to 7". No biggie. Checked out a RV park we are booked for later this year. Awesome place.
Just chilling. And getting ready to break this out.
IMG_20230130_140730427_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

And. We found a liquor store that has a vodka that Ann loves that is no longer being made. Bought every bottle they had. Soooo. 350.00 later. We are back at the hotel.
Tonight we are having Applebee's for dinner. Gotta love doordash. I'm not driving!!

Having a long weekend up in Celeron NY at the Chautauqua Hotel on Chautauqua Lake for Ann's birthday.
Weather isn't playing nice. Yesterday it poured. Today it is snowing with weather advisory for up to 7". No biggie. Checked out a RV park we are booked for later this year. Awesome place.
Just chilling. And getting ready to break this out.
View attachment 656410
And. We found a liquor store that has a vodka that Ann loves that is no longer being made. Bought every bottle they had. Soooo. 350.00 later. We are back at the hotel.
Tonight we are having Applebee's for dinner. Gotta love doordash. I'm not driving!!
Your an amateur Steve, we just dropped over $1600 at a NH liquor store last week...lol only about $600 was for us the rest were friends.

Your an amateur Steve, we just dropped over $1600 at a NH liquor store last week...lol only about $600 was for us the rest were friends.
lol! Yup! Done that as well. Though. I believe the most we've spent was 500.00 or so. Very convenient. Just off the thruway. Great prices.

Reactions: JLeonard
Steve, I have never seen that area in the winter but my wife and I always stop at the I-86 rest stop right above the lake there when we drive out to visit her family. Beautiful area. Enjoy your time and your drink!

Cool story Steve. Y'all have a good time, be safe, and happy birthday to Ann. Congrats on finding her vodka too :emoji_wink:

Robert

Steve, I have never seen that area in the winter but my wife and I always stop at the I-86 rest stop right above the lake there when we drive out to visit her family. Beautiful area. Enjoy your time and your drink!
Thanks Tom. Really nice here in the winter. But. The driving can get iffy. My ranger got light in the rear a couple times today. I should add a couple more bags a sand.

Cool story Steve. Y'all have a good time, be safe, and happy birthday to Ann. Congrats on finding her vodka too :emoji_wink:

Robert
Ann said thanks! She is still trying to figure you out. You've done so much. With not wanting anything in return. Thank you Robert.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Sounds like you're having a good time Steve! And happy birthday to Ann as well!
And thank you for enabling me to not feel bad about our latest liquor purchases... what can I say, they forecasted a winter storm warning for us. Not that it bothered me anyways! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw and Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky