What should I buy - Bradley, Cookshack or something else?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Probably gotta use a jack hammer to get yours by now.

Might have to wait until Spring Thaw in PA & Canada.

We'll have to use up Scarbelly's California Pride "Dirt" for now, because Todd's dirt is currently buried under a foot of white powder.

Bear
Actually, I'm still good. I can still dig in the backyard. Our temps are near freezing but we havent got the deep freeze yet. I'm about 30 miles west of Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY.

Kansas red dirt has a mildly sweet flavor to it that goes well chicken and pork, been watching eBay to find someone selling some with no luck though.....
icon_eek.gif

Wow! Did I ever derail this thread!

Trying to get back on topic.... to the OP, I'd go with either the cookshack, or the MES. IMO what the big issue (at least for me) with the Bradley, is that you are stuck using their pucks. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky