What other hobbies?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

One of my favourite hobbies is to be lucky enough to capture shots like this.

and this

and this

and this

and this

and I also like making Films like this

welcome1.gif

cmayna, nice '50 pickum up truck.
This is where my spare time and money goes-
'55 4 door Chevy Bel Air.

Anything on the water! Boating, fishing, spearfishing, scalloping and diving. Cooking everything I can. Would love to get a dirt bike or four wheeler because we have all kinds of trails to ride in the ocala national forest.

I too am new here but have quite a few hobbies outside of smoking.

My #1 passion after my family (wife and two teenage boys) is my 65 Corvair Corsa Convertible

Then along with that I have a 55 Chevy 210 Del Ray and 72 Chevy C10 Truck.

I'm into Fly Fishing, Upland Bird Hunting and Archery for Elk and Deer plus anything else with four legs in the woods.  They ALL smoke well. 

We also love taking our 5th Wheel out on Mountain trips here in New Mexico.

Last edited:
Hey Dartguy   That canoe is beautiful!  It will be ribless inside when done, correct? 

My boss has a couple of woodys that I always seem to be helping him with.

Working on my '50 chebbie truck when time allows it
b90ea7acc24ed6e8175efde0d4f5afab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of my Hobbies, I can't do any more, including this one:

Quintuplets:

My Log House "Lookout Bear":

Lookout and 3 guards on duty:

Here's the rest:

A Bear from Log to Finish

And assorted Bears

Bear

Last edited:
My hobbies, besides smoking and grilling, I cook, a lot. You name it, I cook it. I have probably recreated tons of recipes, and my family seems to love my dishes. I also co-manage a restobar with a few friends.

Brygget  - eat drink and be merry

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky