What kind of turkey breast do I want?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
As always, this forum knows how to smoke some food!!! The breast turned out awesome! I added a little Cure #1 and that really made it pop. It was quite the debate as to what was better, the fried or smoked. In the rush of getting things ready I didn't take any pics while sliced, but here it is fresh outta my smoker. Thanks for the help and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

IMG_5151.jpg

As always, this forum knows how to smoke some food!!! The breast turned out awesome! I added a little Cure #1 and that really made it pop. It was quite the debate as to what was better, the fried or smoked. In the rush of getting things ready I didn't take any pics while sliced, but here it is fresh outta my smoker. Thanks for the help and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

View attachment 649375
That looks amazing!
Yep that Cure#1 is a whole other ballgame. You likely will never go back to non cured. Then wait till you try it on whole chickens and bonless skinless chicken breast. Welcome to the new flavor :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky