What is your NFL Wildcard Weekend menu?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dish TV is having a contract spat with the local NBC affiliate here. Won't see the Chiefs game either due to that,

Ray , that's gonna be good !
I went out and bought a $25.00 antenna to watch local channels . I have you tube TV , and it's like you say , always fighting with the local channels .

Homemade Rav's and sausage here tonight .

Reactions: sawhorseray
Ray , that's gonna be good ! I went out and bought a $25.00 antenna to watch local channels . I have you tube TV , and it's like you say , always fighting with the local channels . Homemade Rav's and sausage here tonight . /QUOTE]

I'm going to make some ravs next week Rich, been hungering for some. Jan brought home a bag of frozen Rana lobster ravioli that I cooked up with some spinach Alfredo sauce. It was pretty darned good and about a quarter of the price just the lobster would have cost me.

I might have to go to HD and get a antenna if they don't get this beef worked out before the Super Bowl, the days of going to a sports bar are long past. The Dish guy told me the local channels are asking for three times what they were getting in the past, said they no longer need the providers as they are making money from live streaming. Between Dish, Amazon, and Netflix it's all gotten to be one expensive pain in the butt. Go another way and by the time you get a app for this and a app for that you are no better off. RAY

Reactions: chopsaw
We cut the cord several years back put an antenna on the roof. We get 87 channels. Even when the Pats are on only NFL the Boston affiliate will always carry the game so we never miss a game

I didn't get to watch that game, Dish TV is having a contract spat with the local NBC affiliate here. Won't see the Chiefs game either due to that, wasn't going to bet it anyway, but I still called up and complained. I'm a life long Niner fan, love a dog that I think will win a game outright, loaded up! Was up early this morning getting a rack of beef ribs I backed off a standing rib roast into the crockpot with some onions, carrots, celery, beef broth, and wine, easy peasy dinner. I'll pause the game at kickoff and eat, that way I can just fast forward thru commercials, I seem to hate them more than ever. Maybe some sprouts and a cauliflower mash.
View attachment 522373

Ray, I am a life long Cowboys fan… As one life long fan to another, here’s to a good game! 🍻
Your niners have as good a chance as anyone!
That looks tasty, your gonna be eating good!

Reactions: sawhorseray
Did some Vodoo chicken today. Brined yesterday 6 hrs, took out and dried off and fridged overnight.
Vodoo rub,
20220116_150717.jpg
RT 590 set on low /smoke, thighs for 45 mins and raised temp to 375°. Inkbird to verify temps and 2 thighs probed. Thighs to 182° when pulled. Was very good but skin still was not bite through :emoji_thinking:
20220116_165848.jpg

Reactions: 912smoker
sawhorseray sawhorseray congrats on your Niners win, they played much better than the Cowboys!

Thanks, win a few, lose a few, we lucked out despite Jimmy. Most likely cheering without a bet on the Nine next week, regardless of spread, I'll wait and see but Rogers is a killer. I'm setup for a deep playoff run, even tho my team might not be. Too bad we have to bet with money and not with our hearts. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky