What Happened.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You can buy the tube from them at a lot of Walmart's if that's what you need

I just tried the site and failed as well...

If I'm not mistaken... I thought I heard something about closing the site after Todd sold... I hope not... I get all my pellets and dust from them ... Todd's (inventor/previous owner) Pit Master Blend is my favorite ...

Reactions: hooked on smoke
I just tried the site and failed as well...

If I'm not mistaken... I thought I heard something about closing the site after Todd sold... I hope not... I get all my pellets and dust from them ... Todd's (inventor/previous owner) Pit Master Blend is my favorite ...
Todd sold the company?

Todd sold the company?

He went in Partner's with Pit Boss... I believe Pit Boss to be the more controlling partner (not positive on that) ....

He went in Partner's with Pit Boss... I believe Pit Boss to be the more controlling partner (not positive on that) ....

Well, change is often good, and new bu$ine$$ opportunities are too. I've use their sawdust and pellets since they came out so I'm sure they will still market them. My smoked cheese, trout and jerky wouldn't be the same without them.

Got an email a week ago regarding working on the site and apologies for the inconvenience.

I already bought a couple years worth of their pellets to last me a while until I find a replacement. Meanwhile, there are a few retailers that has them in stock. So, I would get them while you can.

Reactions: hooked on smoke
Do you guy's think the pellet line will be discontinued? Why wouldn't the joint venture company keep the tray and tube smoke generators and dust/pellets?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky