What Happened to the Patriot's?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I thought it was J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS....

I grew up in Cincy and tho the lowly Bengals don't always play so swell, they too love to kick the JETS Pork Shoulder ( LOL )

I thought it was J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS....

I grew up in Cincy and tho the lowly Bengals don't always play so swell, they too love to kick the JETS Pork Shoulder ( LOL )
I have a BIL who is a jets fan and he's infested his wife and kids with the sickness, so one is enough for me.

That's too bad. Have you tried an exorcism? I have one too. He went to Michigan and most everyone in my family went to Ohio State. He is a nice guy, but when OH State and MI play he turns into some sort of monster, like when the earth gets too close to the moon... lol 

Two things I could never, ever tolerate in my family. (J-E-T-S anything or NYY) (No offense to any fans of those teams, as long as you aren't in my family, we are good ;-) 

Let's go Red Sox! 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky