What are you listening to ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am considering this. Only issue is limited places to stay although I could always crash in my truck.

That's what I saw, it looks to be camping out in tents. But I bet that's a heckuva party , if I were a young man .... hahaha

That's what I saw, it looks to be camping out in tents. But I bet that's a heckuva party , if I were a young man .... hahaha
The only problem with tents are I need electricity to deal with my recordings and equipment. I am waiting to see what other shows Ben Harper and Samantha Fish book and ideally I can make it a 2 week road trip returning back home for Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival in San Francisco Sept 3-Oct 1.

Some serious 70s flashbacks going on in this video.

Chris

I've got The Live Anthology playing right now

ChMsua5raBVo0inTjyMFowzeVvY0Em6sH=w544-h544-l90-rj.jpg

Reactions: zwiller
I think a few of you might like this... Focus your attention on the subtle genius that is Stan Lynch (drummer).

Stan Lynch departed the Heartbreakers some time after that. I think maybe Petty was demanding of his drummers.

Reactions: zwiller
Joe Bonamassa Live At The Hollywood Bowl With Orchestra.

When I first heard of this, I was skeptical. Electric guitar with a full orchestra. Show was last August. Man, I thought that would be tough to pull off. Not to mention, how can they pay an orchestra and still make any money ?

Its on BluRay and DVD and they've released a couple of singles. I bought the BluRay today. I'm sure it will all eventually be on YouTube, but I enjoy the sound quality from the BluRay and I also like to own the music and not depend upon it to be available streaming.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Last night : when I came back from My friends memorial, sad day:
I put on my play list I made up many years ago, for when I just want daily crap to go away.
( I call it DDS, " David's Drinking Songs " ) Mostly Rock ballads, country ,and what ever. From Nazareth to Black Sabbath To Merle and Hank.
" Changes " by Black Sabbath, one of my all time best songs. But way too many.

Had to get out of that funk....so I watched the new movie Roadhouse , loved it

David

Reactions: 912smoker
I've had Santana playing a lot. Primarily, his 2007 album called " Ultimate Santana " which has a few of his old hits from 70's but mostly tracks from " Supernatural " and " Shaman " .

I've had this one with Michelle Branch earwormed all day today , really enjoying Santana's guitar tone

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
I've had Santana playing a lot. Primarily, his 2007 album called " Ultimate Santana " which has a few of his old hits from 70's but mostly tracks from " Supernatural " and " Shaman " .

I've had this one with Michelle Branch earwormed all day today , really enjoying Santana's guitar tone

I watched my Santana Supernatural last week again. Man is that good. I have 2 new dvd to watch this week. ACDC and Aerosmith.

Reactions: Smokin Okie
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky