What an IDIOT!....NOW WITH PIC!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Have you guys ever gone to the people of Walmart site? OMG we spent a couple of hours just totally amazed at the attire displayed there and both had tears from laughing so hard 

And by the way - not everyone can get a job there - I got turned down as a greeter because I had all my teeth 
biggrin.gif

We have all had a laugh and some fun with the Quirks of Walmart and some of its associates...Mostly because we all have Friends and/or Family that have worked there and have heard the stories...We in no way wish to Insult, Defame or Malign, the fine and conciencious employees that make Walmart a great company...JJ

Last edited:
Not a problem on my end JJ, you could change the name of the store and tell the same story's and they would still be mostly true and funny..... I would hope no one would take offense from it.

Yes I have herd the stories, my son use to work there as a greater, and my niece works there as a cashier. My son lost his job there after telling the manager there an easier way to do things. My niece told us later the manager was worried that a 19 year old kid was smarter then he was.

pot.gif

I just moved from south east Kansas

Coffeyville

I wish I was a stand up comedian...

I'D NEVER LOOK FOR MATERIAL AGAIN
laugh1.gif
 You got that right 

I had a similar cake experience at a local Walmart

The employee and I were having a "Language Barrier Issue", and I summoned an "English Speaking Employee"

Just how can someone screw up "Happy Birthday Mommy"?!?!?!?

TJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky