What a great Valentine's present

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pepeskitty

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 27, 2009
Pensacola, FL
I mentioned to my wife that I wanted "Great Sausage Making Recipes and Meat Curing" by Rytek Kutas. So my wonderful Valentine ordered it from Amazon and it should be here tomorrow. What a good wife to get such a wonderful present.

You're right, that's a great gift. There's just a ton of information and recipes there. I've had mine for over 25 years and still enjoy just thumbing through some of the recipes.

Yeah me too. I figure, start with the book for Valentines day, grinder for Father's Day and the buy her the slicer for her birthday (I'm sure she wants one. LOL)

I got the book for me a couple weeks ago and told her it was a great idea for our anniversary so I could make her really good sausage. We have been married for 25 years and that was a great releif to her that she did not have to go find me something for our anniversary - LOL

Hello,

That's nice your wife is good for that.You know what my wife is plishment it's really tributed so i would like to do all things according to my wife as she has devised,i also don't know belike something special.

Thanks

Regards
Henery Gale

Congrats on the gift....a great book indeed. I've had mine for about 9 yrs now. I just ordered Charcturie yesterday....a gift to myself I guess.

The slicer sounds great too....I'm sure my wife wants one too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky