Weston PRO - 2200 vacuum sealer - $74.99!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxrmrjmr

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 21, 2013
Jacksonville, FL
Walking around Gander Mountain today and run across this on the bottom shelf of the clearance rack:

It was the display model and only came with the power cord.  I went and bought a box of vacuum bags on the spot and asked one of the associates if I could plug it in and try it out before I bought it.  She hooked me up and it seemed to work fine.

There are two Ganders here.  One I never see anything on clearance or marked down.  At the other, I have found this $350-$400 vacuum sealer for $75 and a $250 meat mixer for $37.

Go figure.  I have a Foodsaver that stands up on the counter but I couldn't pass this up for $75.  Looks like it is the same machine as the 2300 except a unique model number was assigned to it for sale only at Gander Mountain.

banana_smiley.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky