Western New York - Go Bills

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

faterik

Original poster
Nov 18, 2015
Been lurking here for a while now and figured it was time to sign my fatass up and make it official.

Smoker: Smoke Hollow 38202G LPG 2-Door Smoker, 38-Inch purchased off of Amazon.

I had been researching smokers for a few months before pulling the trigger on this one. I could not decide between charcoal v propane. For me, electric was out of the question as we do a lot of Off-Roading/Camping trips with our Land Rover Club. I liked the idea of propane over charcoal for the ease of heat control, but I believe there is a Green Egg in my near future. For the price, I couldn't beat this model and for the record, the results have been fantastic. I have done a few pork butts, a lot of chicken halves, and of course being from the Buffalo area I have done wings probably 12-15 times now. Whenever we go to a friends house or a party, my smoked wings are now the requested dish to pass.

And GO BILLS!

Thanks Joe! Trade you some good wing sauce for that good Carolina style sauce any day

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky