Well hello there my fellow Q fanatics!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cheech9887

Original poster
Mar 30, 2006
Well, I was poking around the net today looking for a place close by to my in Missouri to buy some wood for smoking. Ended up finding a great place close by that has all kinds of great wood at reasonable prices! So, now my mind is locked on my brisket smoke this Saturday!

I ended up coming across this site and it appears like I have found the place to be for my vice of great bbq and beer! It appears as if there is a ton of knoweldge around here and I look forward to soaking it all up and giving a hand when I can as well.

I look forward to meeting all of you,
Cheech :lol:

Uh-oh!! :shock: It looks like we now have TWO Members that go by Cheech, This place may really go "Up in Smoke". :P

Welcome to the forum cheech9887, Poke around and take a look, we'll be here to answer your Que questions.

Hello Cheech9887,
I want to welcome you to the site. It is full of information, that can help you become a better smoker. Where in Missouri are you from? I myself am from N\C MO. Can you tell me anymore info on this store that you found? I too enjoy my Q and Beer. It is a great way to spend the afternoon, and my girlfriend (jlloyd99) enjoys it too!!! What could be better????

Welcom to the smoking meat forums cheech. You couldn't have found yourself a better place to share in your joy of smoking. It really starts to feel like a little family around here. Glad you found us and look forward to hearing from you in future posts.

Thanks for the great welcome everyone.

The place I found bekellog is in Syracuse MO, here is there web addy:
http://www.chiggercreekproducts.net

I live at the Lake of the Ozarks and work in Jeff city. Look forward to chatting with ya!

Cheech

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky