Welcome Everyone to the new SMF!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
I am still working on this thing but it is ready for posting at any rate! Let me know if you see anything that don't look right and I will take a look at it.

So happy to see all of you back!

Thanks Jeff this looks great.
I was just starting to shake a bit for not having the forum to go to.

Thanks for all your hard work

Just as soon as I typed that I noticed that the date and time of the posts are off just a bit or at least it appears that way

Looks good, and I hope it runs well. I know what it's like to have demanding users!!! Keep up the great work Jeff.

Our profile had us listed as being somewhere in Western Europe. It looks so much better now that I went into Edit Options and put it back on Pacific Time. I was wondering why so many people had been posting during the wee hours of the morning. It looked like too many even considering how obsessed (or should I say passionate) with smoking a few of you/us are.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky