Weiner King....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
So the football team had a scrimmage and for scrimmages and teams that have to travel far, we provide a snack meal. So I was volunteered to make up a couple hundred doggos for the boys of both teams!
Round one then 2 then 3. THEN the roaster pic lol

20230811_161607.jpg
20230811_162556.jpg
20230811_163744.jpg
20230811_160003.jpg

Sorry, my pics are not in the order I thought they were, but you guys get the idea lol

Reactions: 02ebz06
Looking good! I'd devour a few! This post reminded me I have orders for Coney to fill next week so I'll have some dogs for sure. I'm doing some football team cooking this week too. Looks like 20 butts for the school football dinner, neighbors family reunion and a couple for me. Gratis deal for friends and city.

I'd be like Joey Chestnut going after that pan. Looks mighty good!

Jim
Jim, I ate 11 dawgs and buns in a summer camp dawg eating contest back in the 1970s. I won it by 3 dawgs. I love watching then Nathan's contests every year, J.C. is frick'in amazing, what a freak of nature that dude is. I'd hate to pay his toilet paper bill.:emoji_flushed:

Looking good! I'd devour a few! This post reminded me I have orders for Coney to fill next week so I'll have some dogs for sure. I'm doing some football team cooking this week too. Looks like 20 butts for the school football dinner, neighbors family reunion and a couple for me. Gratis deal for friends and city.
That is a lot of porkage!

Reactions: jcam222
WOW!! Excellent gesture on your part but oh man, that's a load of hot dogs for sure!! I couldn't eat that many in a lifetime...but kudos to you for taking care of the kids.

Robert

Reactions: Buckeyedude
I have 2 grandsons that play HS football. That's a great idea but I know how my 2 eat. Did you have enough? :)

Reactions: Buckeyedude
You right this time the big fella. The Griddle King - Gridzilla!!!

1691954971456.png

Man are there any hotdogs left in Ohio BED. Those look great.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky