Weekend Smoke- Pic heavy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It all looked delicious! Just can't beat a nice day with great food and friends and relaxing with some cold ones! Great job!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. Fun day!
Looks fantastic! Love multiple cookers getting work in.
Appreciate it. Between electric; propane/wood/charcoal on Masterbuilt and first smoke on Weber; it was a busy day! Temp probes running left and right. Looked like an inventor out there! LOL
Man J the bark on pp looks wonderful ! I love all of the MC products. Great cook and I"m sure a good time was had by all ! Congrats
Thank you. Best bark yet I think. Honey Hog probably did a good number on it.
Man what a fun time! Nice work!
It was such a fun, chill day!

Great looking food you taking reservations my birthday is coming up.

Warren
Date and time it can be delivered! :) Seriously, I am just getting started. It is the SMF friends I owe the thanks too!
Thanks for the recipe jmusser I will definitely be trying these on the next family get together. I see you said you use hot Italian or breakfast sausage and I suppose any type would do but I was wondering if you use the same rub for both and the same ratio of ingredients for both? I wonder if I could get maple breakfast sausages to work in this recipe ( just finished boiling down my sap and got about 3 gallons of maple syrup and about 2 pounds of maple sugar).
My first rodeo. I preferred the hot italian. Could adjust inside to match what ever outside. Love the maple syrup and sugar. Sounds darn fine.
Oh yeah Jarod, that's all good stuff. I just love that Holy Cow on beef. One of my fav's.
There's nothing in those photos I wouldn't eat until I made myself sick :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Man, you're a machine!
Thanks. I prefer the man, the myth, the legend. :emoji_laughing:
Any houses for sale in the neighborhood? I need neighbors like this!
Ironically yes, but things are going fast in this market! We are blessed with some AMAZING neighbors that have become dear friends. U are welcome to join. As they say, location, location LOCATION!

Reactions: urbanfarmer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky