Weber - SnS - Leg -O-Lamb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fantastic looking dinner Ray! The lamb looks to be cooked perfectly and you sure can’t go wrong with zukes and asparagus for a side! Nicely done!

Thank you amigo! It was so good I'm having the exact same dinner tonight using the sous vide, this time I'll remember the applesauce too! Thanks for the Like Joe, much appreciated! RAY

As already said, perfect lamb, and those veggies go excellent with the lamb. Fantastic!

Thanks Edge! I'm not only having the same dinner tonight, I just might do it all again tomorrow for a three-bagger! Thank you for the Like, I do appreciate it! RAY

So when you make your zukes Ray, how are you making them? Ryan

Easy peasy for me Ryan! I chop the zukes along with some onion, toss them in a little pot with some olive oil on low, just CBP. About 15-20 minutes they're al dente and ready to eat. If I'm busy, not done drinking, or waiting on the main course to get done I don't care if they get mushy, I just love 'em. Sometimes I'll make fried zukes, that's a whole new ballgame and all just for me! RAY

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Easy peasy for me Ryan! I chop the zukes along with some onion, toss them in a little pot with some olive oil on low, just CBP. About 15-20 minutes they're al dente and ready to eat. If I'm busy, not done drinking, or waiting on the main course to get done I don't care if they get mushy, I just love 'em. Sometimes I'll make fried zukes, that's a whole new ballgame and all just for me! RAY
Thanks Ray , appreciate it!

Ryan

Reactions: sawhorseray
tom-hiddleston-loki-this-guy.gif

This guy and his lamb...get outta here! Nailed it Ray! Looks delicious. I agree I think you must have been conceived on top of a weber grill. Everything you put out is top notch. Enjoy the heat buddy. Someone get this man in the bright lights!

Reactions: sawhorseray
This guy and his lamb...get outta here! Nailed it Ray! Looks delicious. I agree I think you must have been conceived on top of a weber grill. Everything you put out is top notch. Enjoy the heat buddy. Someone get this man in the bright lights!

Thank you John, you sausage making machine! I'm not here for the glory, the fun and friendship is plenty enough for me. Thanks for the Like amigo, I appreciate it! RAY

Boy does that ever look tasty!! Beautiful Color, Ray!! Nice Job! Like. Bear

Thank you John! With the price of beef going up all the time it's become a lot more affordable, and I love the stuff! Thanks for the Like John, much appreciated! RAY

Looks darn good from my screen Ray. My SnS basically lives in the 26"er.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky