Weber officially is entering the pellet smoker field

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Weber has a lot of loyal fans here, and we all cut our teeth on their Kettles and the WSM. Grates were the only things that needed to be replaced after years of use and weather.

Would I buy their gas grill? No. Their gas grill originated with an acquisition. Would I buy their pellet pooper? Nope, because I have no interest in that tech or expensive fuel. But, I'd buy another Kettle or WSM in a heartbeat as long as they keep their ceramic coating. Unfortunately, charcoal and wood is generally viewed by younger techies as their father and grandfather's methods.

If the Weber Kettle or WSM lines ever get compromised, I'll switch to a brick homebuilt combo grill and smoker. Until then, I'm a happy Weber user.

I have been a fan of Weber grills for decades no more. They have continually gone down hill in quality year by year. I now consider it a disposable grill like the MES, great for a while then repairs far out way their value. They are way over priced for what you get. I do however still have my old Weber kettle grill still working and in great shape go figure. Stay away from anything Weber.
How many of their new grills have you bought and had trouble with?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky