Weber 26.75inch OTG and Smoke Ez

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tstalafuse

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 18, 2012
DFW
All,

I am the new owner of the Smoke Ez for my 27 inch for my Weber kettle OTG.  The challenge is that I am having a hard time finding cooking grates for the Smoke EZ (it doesn''t come with a set).  I thought it would be easy to find a set, given that fits a Weber, but I was mistaken, so don't tell my wife.  Now that I am looking, if my Weber 27inch OTG 's cooking grate fails I am in a bad place.  Any one got a lead on someone who sells them for the 26.75?

Thank you!

Tim

PS.  Love to the MAX!  Shamless plug in memory of a young man (17 yr. old Max Schwolert from the DFW area and featured on a number the national news programs) that just passed from complications from the flu.  GET YOUR FLU SHOT!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky