Weber 22-1/2" Kettle "One Touch" Cleaning System Kit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Newglide

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 14, 2021
NC
Never actually knew what to call it before I started looking around for a replacement.
Mine is barely hanging on. Has anybody replaced theirs?
Which one did you get and how do they hold up?
Seems like all the replacements I have seen are the 3 arms and a rod.

Thanks

Reactions: JLeonard
Never actually knew what to call it before I started looking around for a replacement.
Mine is barely hanging on. Has anybody replaced theirs?
Which one did you get and how do they hold up?
Seems like all the replacements I have seen are the 3 arms and a rod.

Thanks
Mine is broke too. Ace hardware supposedly Carries and amazon. Just have not got it yet

Reactions: Newglide
I replaced mine a couple of years ago, and it's holding up fine. I ordered it from the Weber site. I'm pretty sure you can only order the whole one touch system. I don't think they sell the individual parts separately.

Chris

You can get the Weber replacement from Amazon , but they also offer an after market brand . Just be advised , and aware of what you're ordering . I would stick with original parts myself .
There's something about Bezos that makes me think of an alien from the old Star Trek tv series. OEM from Weber gets my vote.

Chris

I did mine a couple years ago. I used the Weber parts, but not sure where I got them. Thumbscrew was seized and broke off.
I ended up drilling the shaft out thru the collar. A minor PITA but doable. Worked great when done.

I replaced one for my neighbor. I got the oem Weber parts from Amazon. It was pretty easy to do, very clever design. It doesn't hurt to take it apart every now and then to clean under the sweeps.

Ace hardware supposedly Carries
Haven't thought about them. I'll have to see what they have. Thanks
weber website carries the replacement part
Yeah was looking at those. Amazon is always a crap shoot unless you know what you want.
I replaced mine a couple of years ago, and it's holding up fine.
Thanks Chris,
Just be advised , and aware of what you're ordering
I agree, Amazon is great if you know exactly what you want. There's a lot of knock off on there too.
Edit: I believe this is OEM
I think you're right, It's the same price as the weber site Thanks
They bend to easy
Yeah they do. And the older they get with more heat cycles they get even worse.

Reactions: Marknmd
Done did it. Thanks for posting the reminder. Arrived yesterday but got so busy reading threads i forgot to post.
BD3B1F31-B470-453A-883C-F36D42EBB145.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky