Webber Kettle Original or Master touch?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kuniyosh

Original poster
May 2, 2023
Looking to purchase a Webber kettle this weekend and have found 2 on sale. The Original is £228 and the Master Touch is £275.

Is there any noticeable difference? Is the extra £50 worth it. I can get the original and a cover for the same price as the master touch.

Advice please.

Reactions: JLeonard
I have the original and am looking to add the ash catcher to it. As cmayna cmayna said....Mainly for the ease of dumping the ash. That lil tray can be a PITA to mess with.

Jim

I have the original and am looking to add the ash catcher to it. As cmayna cmayna said....Mainly for the ease of dumping the ash. That lil tray can be a PITA to mess with.

Jim
I have both, and I think the dish is much easier to deal with. Just pinch one of the spring supports, turn it a quarter of an inch and the dish slides right out.

Maybe it's just mine, but I've had the whole ash catcher fall off when I was trying to squeeze the handle to release the pan before.

Chris

• Wow
Reactions: JLeonard
My first Weber was a Performer, gas lighting and a ash can that's easy to empty, I think its about 12 years old now and will always have this 1 or 1 just like it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky