We Have Another Mission

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I will post the event and go live Wed Aug 8 in the A.M.

Jeff will be giving cash this time to use as we see fit. I figure that we will get the costs all lined up and divide it up. I'll let ya know Cheech.

Joe

Guys while the event is running we need to define "Newbie" for our judging standard. Do either of you have any questions/ comments concerning what was posted?

Joe

Well, I been so far outta pocket this week I'll just say great job Joe, post looks great and it seems to be taking off now.

I knew you were in the middle of a busy week so I've been waiting to hear from you too. What's your opinion on the newbie definition? I have been looking at about the 2 month range as long as they didn't come in bragging about years of smoking experience. Some of the newbies were inducted to OTBS in less time than that.

I think 2 to 3 months tops as well is a good guidline for the newb category. I think most folks will know what we mean and an experienced guy probably won't want to be in the "newbie" contest anyway.

If all else fails, all judges decisions are final! ;)

I've been watching pretty close. I don't reply to anyone's participation to avoid any problems that may occur down the road.

Yep gonna be wicked tough

Mission complete! Thanks for sticking with this guys. The winners will be posted in the thread when they all acknowlege with their address'.

Break time for a bit.

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky