Waygu Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daspyknows

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jun 9, 2020
el cerrito ca
I am intrigued. Has anyone tried one and is it worth the extra cost? I have tried other cuts and Waygu ground beef and I have enjoyed them. There are a few places that sell full size packers. I am thinking of trying one once I get the hang of my new Horizon offset for a special event.

I haven't but what I see in the stock photos for the places that sell them compared to the prime full packers I see at Costco, I would go for the prime over what those online companies sell. Pre-Covid, you could get the prime at Costco for like $4-$5/lb and they had them in abundance. I never bought one because my wife isn't a brisket fan, but darn they looked good and I always stared at them. For the price differential that might be the better bet based on what I've seen - but I'm sure it's more now with everything going on (Lucky/Savemart and Raleys/Nob Hill wanted $18.99/lb for choice bone in ribeye and NYs this weekend :emoji_disappointed:).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky