Watched Threads

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you comment on a thread, I guess you're watching it. If you didn't comment, and want to watch the thread, at the top of the thread where it says post #1 make sure you select watch in the yellow box..
I'm talking about threads I have commented in and are being watched by me

I'm talking about threads I have commented in and are being watched by me
When ever someone slightly changes the platform or ads and adds new SMF videos/ads like the latest video etc. additions it totally screws with accounts and preferences get automatically changed like me getting email notifications I turned off a year ago and was fine till the latest fiddling and now had to go on cyber errands to reset watched forums and watched threads for no emails that's an Easter egg hunt to find the different watched preferences and set back that were automatically changed. Sometimes I feel like saying, settle down Bevis and quit touching stuff.

Reactions: DougE
I run Linux and have no issues.
Always cool to see fellow Linux users. Pretty sure I have the same issue on my comp in the barn, which I run windows 10. I have dual boot setups on all of my comps, but the one in the barn doesn't like the version of Mint I have on it. Rather than piddle around with it, I just use windows.

Always cool to see fellow Linux users. Pretty sure I have the same issue on my comp in the barn, which I run windows 10. I have dual boot setups on all of my comps, but the one in the barn doesn't like the version of Mint I have on it. Rather than piddle around with it, I just use windows.

I'm currently running Ubuntu Mate 20.04. I also have a separate pc running W10. Stopped dual booting when W7 came out.

I've experimented with a lot of Linux distros but I've always come back Deb based distros.

I've experimented with a lot of Linux distros but I've always come back Deb based distros.
I started with Ubuntu years ago and used it up until they went to that funky unity UI. Switched to Mint Cinnamon after that. Right now I'm running Mint Cinnamon on everything, but I've also played around with Arch, and a few Arch based variants.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky