Warning - Newbie in Denton

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

patook

Original poster
May 11, 2007
Denton, TX
Greetings everyone. I am from Denton Texas and I am just starting out smokin. Still working on buying the smoker and deciding propane or coal.

I will probably smoke mostly for the family and out of town visitors who will be forced to eat what comes out of the Q, good or bad.
eek.gif

Welcome Patook.. glad to have you aboard. Check out Jeff's 5-day eCourse ... it's free and full of info to get you going. Looking forward to seeing your posts

Keep Smokin

Welcome Patook -

Check out Jeffs new How To Smoke Meat eBook! It will help alot in not only trying to choose a smoker but with the basics of smoking as well AND it's free!

icon_eek.gif

Welcome aboard Patook. It is nice to see you on the forum. Keep us posted on your purchase and don't hesitate to share your adventures. Also, feel free to draw from the knowledge of many friendly folks on this forum.

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky