Wanting to learn!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lisar

Original poster
Nov 26, 2013
My name is Lisa I'm 34 I am a Photogrpaher I live in Illinois. I'm not the one who does the smoking my husband does He actually does 97% of all the cooking. I joined this site to give him some ideas. Maybe I will tell him to join instead.
Hope to learn a lot

Lisa,

I think that is a great idea.

I am always looking for ideas when it comes to cooking.

I wish my wife would offer a suggestion every now and then rather than me always deciding what to cook.

Al

Hello Lisa and welcome!  Glad you joined our group.  You'll find these forums are a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are lots of friendly folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your (and your husband's) input, and just ask when you need something...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Welcome Lisa. No reason you both can't join in the fun. Get him to take a peek and say hi. All the best to both of you.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........ Smart Girl !!!!
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky