• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Wagner # 2 sausage stuffer

poacherjoe

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 7, 2019
Does anyone have a Wagner stuffer and what do you think of it? I have a chance to get one in mint condition but would like to hear any pros and con's .

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
to use or just display in the man cave?

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
You are talking about the vintage horizontal stuffer? I've only seen a few in person but never in action. I do know 3 or 4 people with vintage Enterprise stuffers that they still use.

poacherjoe

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 7, 2019
You are talking about the vintage horizontal stuffer? I've only seen a few in person but never in action. I do know 3 or 4 people with vintage Enterprise stuffers that they still use.
The Enterprise Stuffer is what I am currently using but the Wagner looks intriguing and the price is hard to beat!

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Never heard of it. If its a good deal then just buy it. Thats my .2cents.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
The Enterprise Stuffer is what I am currently using but the Wagner looks intriguing and the price is hard to beat!
Then go for it. Heritage and nostalgia bring a special touch to many things.... cooking is just one of them.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.